Friday, March 29, 2013

Welcome to the Kabal

Just in case you couldn't tell, I've decided to start a blog.
The basic elements of what my blog is going to be about are as follows:
1) Predominantly Warhammer 40k tactics and strategy
2) Battle reports of my fairly common matches, rendered in vague detail until I get a system down
3) Observations and commentary on trends I notice in the gaming community of Ottawa and online
4) Random thoughts and ideas surrounding the hobby
5) My slow, arduous journey as I try to take my hobby beyond the battle and into the sculpting, painting and actual craft that makes this game so much more then dice.

This will be interspersed with occasional posts about my merely mortal life, school, excuses as to why I don't have all the shiny new things, and other such unrelated nonsense.
Enough with this, on to the first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment